Emma H

Emma J

Labels

7 Aug 2010

"I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma." Earth Kitt

I just wanted to quickly write about what I learnt from the photos Steve sent me of the 'Birthday Roses' dress: do wear big bold jewellery with big bold patterns; big hoop earrings and short hair require thin delicate hoops- and in fact I think I look better in solid earrings or multi- drop earrings; a full calf length skirt SHOULD NOT be worn with t-bar sandals! Ok, so it's not the end of the world...they just really cut my legs off and make them look much stumpier than I believe a gladiator or ballet flat would.
Or perhaps I am in stumpy-leg denial?
So dressing rule of the week- longer length skirts with low cut shoes or shoes that tie up the leg to elongate legs and balance out the proportions. Brilliant! By the time I'm a hundred I should be effortlessly stylish everyday...


Photo thanks to Super Steve- aka Steve George.

No comments: