Inspired by Emma H.'s last post on her trade show stall for Fair-trade jewellery, here are a few ideas for jewellery display- at a trade show or at home. I like all of these images but I have a feeling I am not done with this one...there must be more interesting ways of storing and showing of your jewellery out there in the ether. Or am just becoming blog-image-greedy?
Find Us Here:
- Sweet Paul
- rag trade brighton
- Picnic Chairs
- London Baby!
- Lazy Sunday: Farm & Beyond Retro
- Beauty blogging
- Some favourite photos, some favourite outfits.
- "I don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend ov...
- Wish List: Lu Flux
- Traid not Aid
- Your Skirt's Sister!
- More on That Skirt
- "I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be...
- That skirt
- "Color has taken possession of me;
- Birthday Roses
- Happy Birthday Em!!!
- Lazy Sunday: Brighton's North Laine Antiques & Fle...
- ▼ August (19)