Emma H

Emma J

Labels

13 Aug 2010

"I don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor" Joan Rivers

Inspired by Emma H.'s last post on her trade show stall for Fair-trade jewellery, here are a few ideas for jewellery display- at a trade show or at home. I like all of these images but I have a feeling I am not done with this one...there must be more interesting ways of storing and showing of your jewellery out there in the ether. Or am just becoming blog-image-greedy?







Sources: Lark Crafts x 3, The Glamourai, and...I can't remember! I am so sorry. Please let me know if you recognise your images- does anyone have any advice on how to organise photos without losing track of where you found them?

1 comment:

Stacy H. said...

I saw this in Ms. H's flat, and am not obsessed with doing the same in my new flat (when I move into a new flat).