Emma H

Emma J

Labels

5 Aug 2010

"Color has taken possession of me;

... no longer do I have to chase after it. I know that it has hold of me forever... Color and I are one. I am a painter"
Paul Klee


Ok so I'm not quite a painter but colour has indeed taken possession of me and I fear there is no turning back. I used to want white space but now I crave colour in every corner of my home. I swear vibrant colour lifts your spirits and awakens your senses and really just makes me want to smile. Here's some of my colourful inspiration.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Sources: Desire to Inspire, Indian Summer, Martha Stewart Living, if I have taken inspiration from your site and you need crediting pls let me know in the comments)

No comments: