Seeing as we missed Ardingly - the mother of all Antique Fairs two weeks ago, Em and I decided to spend our Sunday searching through other people's Ardingly finds at the Brighton Antiques Market. It's my favourite place to seek out pre-loved treasures in Brighton. Needless to say my one-bed is slightly more full after that shopping trip. Will post what I bought later.
Find Us Here:
- Sweet Paul
- rag trade brighton
- Picnic Chairs
- London Baby!
- Lazy Sunday: Farm & Beyond Retro
- Beauty blogging
- Some favourite photos, some favourite outfits.
- "I don't exercise. If God had wanted me to bend ov...
- Wish List: Lu Flux
- Traid not Aid
- Your Skirt's Sister!
- More on That Skirt
- "I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be...
- That skirt
- "Color has taken possession of me;
- Birthday Roses
- Happy Birthday Em!!!
- Lazy Sunday: Brighton's North Laine Antiques & Fle...
- ▼ August (19)