Emma H

Emma J

Labels

9 Jul 2010

No more Mean Mr. Mustard

I never aspired to wear mustard. I didn't seek it out. It was this dress- a combination of lovely and amazing design from Bora Aksu for People Tree (SS2009) and the colour. The unusual shape seems to find its perfect incarnation in this french mustard colour. So now I can say that I both love eating mustard (in scary amounts) and wearing it. As I remember this dress is made by the Assisi Fairtrade group in Bangladesh.
I've learnt my lesson and will no longer judge a dress by it's colour.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A hint of Grecian flair, a flattering and comfortable way of showing of the waist!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love the caped back- it keeps me cool, adds a touch of sexiness and some drama. And it is something I would never have though of...I love details like that- that are very clearly from a different perspective.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Currently my favorite shoes- suede sandals by Terra Plana- and a great match for the dress.
So comfortable, great colour combination, intricate and did I say COMFORTABLE!

No comments: