Sfgirlbybay posted about this online magazine yesterday and I spent the rest of the evening reading through Pure Green- I found loads of good Christmas ideas, new Etsy sellers, ethical businesses and fantastic interiors images. I enjoyed it and I think you might too...
Find Us Here:
- Eco-Optics- Winter Sunglasses!
- Glitter Ball Graveyard
- Chance Recycled Denim Handbag
- Minimalism to beat the bric a brac blues
- Thank you Sfgirlbybay for Pure Green
- Etsy Thursday
- Reclaimed Art
- Fashion Hysteria and Controlling the Urge to Splur...
- Sunday Swishing
- Tinctory- hues of beauty
- My obsession with Fish in Frames
- Nicole Mibane Ring Fetish
- RELUXE Leather Shorts
- Sneak Peek
- The Ethical Fashion Source Expo
- Pachacuti Founder Carry Somers wins Mumpreneur Awa...
- ▼ November (19)
18 Nov 2010
I have been a dedicated daily reader of Sfgirlbybay's blog for well over a year. It was one of the first blogs that really had me hooked and showed me the what blogs are capable of. I always discover great things on Victoria's blog and wanted to share this particular find with you- Pure Green Living Magazine.