Find Us Here:
- Eco-Optics- Winter Sunglasses!
- Glitter Ball Graveyard
- Chance Recycled Denim Handbag
- Minimalism to beat the bric a brac blues
- Thank you Sfgirlbybay for Pure Green
- Etsy Thursday
- Reclaimed Art
- Fashion Hysteria and Controlling the Urge to Splur...
- Sunday Swishing
- Tinctory- hues of beauty
- My obsession with Fish in Frames
- Nicole Mibane Ring Fetish
- RELUXE Leather Shorts
- Sneak Peek
- The Ethical Fashion Source Expo
- Pachacuti Founder Carry Somers wins Mumpreneur Awa...
- ▼ November (19)
6 Nov 2010
The Ethical Fashion Source Expo
This time last month both Emma J and I attended the Ethical Fashion Forum's second ethical sourcing expo, a trade show dedicated purely to ethical designers, manufacturers and suppliers to the fashion industry. Although Emma J was technically working I managed to steal her away for half an hour to gasp and grope our way around the 63 exhibitors' stalls. From beautiful alpaca jumpers to un-dyed cotton dresses and reclaimed horn jewellery there was more ethical eye candy than I could deal with in one day. Read more about it here ... and see what I had to say about the fab seminars that were going on all day.