Emma H

Emma J

Labels

15 Feb 2010

The lazy life

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. Beach hut, Mt Irvine, Tobago 2. Chin, Turtle Beach, Tobago
3. These flowers kept falling on me as I was sunbathing in the late afternoon, it was something I wanted to capture to brighten Brighton's rainy days
4. Can't escape! Brighton Rock fishing boat, Castara Bay, Tobago
5. My favourite, PinkBougainvillea, Fort King George 6. A forgotten fishing boat, Mt Irvine
7. Fort King George

Just came back from an amazing two weeks visiting Chin in Trinidad and Tobago. We stayed in Tobago together for the first week and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Tobago is my place on earth. More pics to come ...

1 comment:

Nico said...

Damn I wish I was there!!!