Emma H

Emma J

Labels

2 Feb 2010

Emma Watson for People Tree

Ok so we've heard that girl-of-the moment Emma Watson was collaborating with fair trade fashion giant People Tree for SS2010 but I did not expect to want to whip out my credit card this much when the collection finally launched! Young, fresh and sporty - the collection is a celebration of all things english and uhhhh, public school although I have a feeling it nods in the direction of Hogwarts rather than Eton. Check out my wishlist below:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Organic Cotton Loretto Button Dress £30 Buy here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Organic Cotton Do Not Panic Dress £28 - and yes that is Emma's handwriting! Buy here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My personal fav - Organic Cotton, hand tailored Kitebrook Shorts - 32 squids! Now to choose the colour .... buy here.


Ok, so I cheated ... these ones are for men but I LOVE the men's collection too:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Above: Organic cotton fashion award t-shirt £22.
Below: Organic cotton Birchfield crew jumper £48.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Check out the full collection here.



Align Centre

1 comment:

Nico said...

OMG... School of Fair Trade... I DIE