Emma H

Emma J

Labels

27 Jun 2010

My Daydream Home - Canopies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by   TinyPic

Image and video hosting by  TinyPic

Image and video hosting by  TinyPic

Image and video hosting by  TinyPicImage and video hosting by  TinyPic

Image and  video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Maybe it's something to do with the serious lack of summer over here in the UK but I constantly catch myself daydreaming about a light-filled bedroom complete with cascading canopy over a luscious linen clad bed. Mmmm.

(Sources: Desire to inspire, Atlantis Home, Toast, Fashion Squad. I have collected pictures for inspirations for years and don't always know where i got them from, please let me know if I need to acknowledge anyone else)

No comments: