Emma H

Emma J

Labels

27 Apr 2011

I know what we did last summer

I found these photos the other day from a photo shoot with did with the amazing Steve George last summer and thought I would share them now. I love the Zara jacket I'm wearing here although I have to admit I chickened out a few days later and took it back! It just seemed too bold, which seems so strange now considering that I have happily been wearing electric blue trousers (also Zara I'm afraid- I struggled against them in an effort to stay ethical but longed for some bright colour in my wardrobe and couldn't find a reasonable fairtrade alternative. I'm going to have to invoke the 'I'll wear them to death' excuse!) and am eyeing up some bright orange clothes. What a difference a year makes....
I'm glad to know that I've become braver, even if it is just with my clothes!



No comments: