Emma H

Emma J

Labels

14 Dec 2010

Haw-Lin

On my walk home from work I was feeling completely wound up and anxious about all the things I need to do before Christmas, all the money that I have spent and still need to spend to buy presents....all the usual Christmas list-making and brain hyperactivity. 
And this site was mentioned in Easy Living- Haw-Lin- just images, no words. I love it! It has calmed me right down. It had almost the same effect hearing 'Beat it' followed by 'Let's get physical' on the radio the other day had on me- I forgot all the lists and the worrying. I have to admit to dancing in my tiny kitchen to those two songs was maybe a teensy bit more fun!
The site also completely suits my schizophrenic tastes, and it's nice to see I'm not the only one who seems to like wildly different styles, ethics, arts, and dare I say price-brackets.
P.S.: The site features ladies buttocks rather heavily- Haw-lin is obviously a fan...they ARE pretty amazing Haw-Lin, you're right.

No comments: